Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's a Green Bay Kind of Day!

While I am not really into football, particularly pro-football, I have always been an avid supporter of the Green Bay Packers. Why? Well, I'm mostly from Wisconsin, for one thing, and for another: it is a publicly owned team, which I think is rather cool.  Even though, according to my husband, they made a lot of foolish mistakes and were rather lucky to have won despite these mistakes, I am happy that they won the Super Bowl.  GO PACKERS!

PACKERS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º ¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºHERE WE GO PACKERS! ¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸ ¸ø¤º°¨„ø¤º °¨¨ °HERE WE GO! „ø¤º°¨¨°º¤HERE WE GO PACKERS!!!¸„ø ¤º °¨¨°º ¤øºHERE WE GO!!¤¤º°¨¨°¤øº¤ø „¸¸ø¤º°¨GO PACKERS!!!:„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING¸ „ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº...."SUPERBOWL XLV" !!! └╥┘GO└╥┘GREEN BAY └╥┘PACKERS └╥┘ "!!

No comments:

Post a Comment